Navigo® Digital Building Directories, Digital Signage and Touch Screen Kiosk Solutions:
Commercial Office Buildings, Corporate Campus, Mixed Use, Residential Door Control
Corporate Campus, Hospitals, Educational Campus, Retail, Hospitality
Directory & General Info, Company & Product Branding, Transit Information, Outside Conference Rooms, Elevators, Waiting Rooms
Commercial Office Buildings, Corporate Campus, Healthcare, Government Facilities
Conference Rooms, Fitness Center, Service Elevator, Amenities Center
Indoor and Outdoor Malls, Hospitals, Educational Campuses
Navigo® Building Directory and Touch Screen Digital Signage Systems are the cost-effective solutions that maximize your properties appeal, enhances your facility resources and brings your space to life.
With Navigo®, you can:
- Update and manage digital signage and building directory content remotely
- Provide self-service access to important information in gathering places
- Provide interactive wayfinding floorplans, maps and directions
- Optimize your facility with on-demand translation of your signage content
- Generate revenue with out of home advertising on digital signs and kiosks
- Provide interactive transit screens with TransitAccess™ real-time trip planning tools
Upgrade your building directory when you go digital. A digital directory is easily updated remotely via the internet ensuring the most current tenant information can be displayed in real-time. With Navigo, you can update your building directory, right from your computer, phone or tablet.
With a digital touch screen or active signage directory you now have the power to customize your graphic design that represents your organization and brand. There are over 100 ways you can customize your visual communications for your building directory or digital signage system.
Navigo® delivers custom premier wayfinding solutions for complex facilities, multi-building campuses, and office plazas and centers such as governmental buildings or medical centers.
With Navigo®, our solutions benefit your tenants, visitors and staff by:
- Providing helpful customer service and building information with self-service touchscreen kiosks, volunteer software applications and Internet/Intranet wayfinding systems
- Provide a “destination-specific” guide for each visitor including a wide range of information relating to the specific purpose of their visit. Maps, text directions, and other information can all be printed-out or downloaded instantly
- Highlight events, donors and news about your facility
- Actively promote the full scope of your facility’s services and activities
Navigo®'s building directory and digital signage messaging solution captures your audience with limitless possibilities for effective communication.
Navigo® interactive building directory and active signage systems break the boundaries of traditional, static communications and provides:
- Customized multimedia messaging to display important information regarding the facility, services, employees, general information, donors, etc.
- Real estate for digital signage apps and tickers that provide news and information in real-time
- Multi-language translation and display capabilities
- Instant access to update your system on demand to provide reliably up-to-date information
Register visitors and authorize access to your facility for improved tracking, safety and security of your property.
Know who is in your building with Navigo®'s advanced visitor logging, tracking, badging and access authorization.
- Pre-registered visitors can check-in more quickly and get their badges from security or from Navigo® self-service touchscreen kiosks
- Set up host notification for instant updates of visitor's activities on site
- Navigo®'s own web-based pre-registration software includes an unlimited world-wide user license
- Navigo® visitor management systems (Navigo® VMS) are delivered 100% turn-key and are custom-configured to your specific controls for processing visitors
- Touch-screen displays are an available option for your VMS signage or kiosks
Further enhance the appeal of your facility with the Navigo® Meeting Room Scheduling App and Office Hoteling Solutions
Make conference room scheduling and resource-sharing in your facility simple and efficient with touch screen schedules and digital scheduling displays on site.
- Tenants and staff can quickly view which rooms are available when needed and make a reservation from their desk
- Selection of rooms available and searchable by date, room needs, room size etc.
- Property managers can ensure no double-booking of rooms occur on meeting dates
- Reports sent to property managers on room use, attributes needed/used etc.
- Calendars clearly show block-out times, dates and available times and dates
Access to your Navigo® Wayfinding data, directions & maps from any device for wayfinding on the go.
Your visitors are able to simply access directions and floor plans on your website to instantly display your custom Navigo® Internet Wayfinding System.
- Provide driving directions to and around the campus
- Suggest parking areas and best building entrances for them to use
- Include interactive floor plan maps
- Provide step-by-step printable or downloadable directions to their final destinations