The Navigo® Suite of Products Includes:
Commercial Office Buildings, Corporate Campus, Mixed Use, Residential Door Control
Corporate Campus, Hospitals, Educational Campus, Retail, Hospitality
Directory & General Info, Company & Product Branding, Transit Information, Outside Conference Rooms, Elevators, Waiting Rooms
Commercial Office Buildings, Corporate Campus, Healthcare, Government Facilities
Conference Rooms, Fitness Center, Service Elevator, Amenities Center
Indoor and Outdoor Malls, Hospitals, Educational Campuses
Navigo® Touchscreen Directory Systems are the cost-effective technology that enhances your property's appeal.
With Navigo, you can:
- Save Time and Money with immediate updates from one remote location
- Highlight Key Tenants or Anchor Tenants
- Provide Floor, Campus and Area Maps at a glance
- Generate Revenue Through Displaying Building and Local Amenities & Conveniences
Upgrade your building directory by going digital. A digital directory is easily updated from a remote location ensuring the most current tenant information is displayed to visitors and guests. No more ongoing expense of ordering strips, no more waiting for strips to be printed, and no more walking down to the lobby to reorganize and install new strips. With Navigo, you can update your building directory, right from your computer.
With a digital directory you now have the power to customize your graphic design that represents your organization and brand. We do not expect you to fit your brand within our design, at ITS, Inc. we design a custom layout for each customer creating a unique experience that your visitors and guests will remember.
Navigo® delivers the premier wayfinding solution for large facilities, such as university, government or healthcare campuses.
With Navigo, our solutions benefit your patients & visitors as well as your staff
- Provide helpful customer service and instant information with self-service touchscreen kiosks, volunteer software applications and Internet/Intranet wayfinding systems
- Provide a “destination-specific” guide for each visitor including a wide range of information relating to the specific medical purpose of their visit. Maps, text directions, and other information can all be printed-out or downloaded instantly
- Highlight events, donors and medical news
- Actively promote the full scope of your facility’s services and activities
Navigo®'s digital signage & messaging solution captures your audience with limitless possibilities for effective communication.
Navigo Active Signage™ Systems break the boundaries of traditional, static signage.
- Customized Multimedia Messaging to display important information regarding the facility, services, employees, general information, donors, etc.
- Scrolling Text or Ticker Information in real time
- All information can be posted in multiple languages and dialects
- Instantly update your system as advertisements are renewed, departments move, important announcements are released, new areas are constructed, events change, etc.
Verify & track who is entering
your facility at any time.
your facility at any time.
Know who is in your building and how they use your Navigo system.
- Pre-registered visitors can check-in more quickly and get their badges from security or from Navigo stand-alone self-service stations
- Navigo's own web-based pre-registration module includes an unlimited world-wide user license
- Navigo Systems are delivered 100% turn-key and are custom-configured to your specific controls for processing visitors
- Touchscreen directory option for both reception & self-service stations
Further enhance the appeal of your facility with the Navigo® Resource Scheduling Web App.
Make reserving space and resources in your facility simple and efficient.
- Selection of rooms available and searchable by date, room needs, room size etc.
- Tenants/Employees can quickly view which rooms are available when needed and make a reservation from their desk
- Property Managers can ensure no double booking of rooms occur on meeting dates
- Reports sent to Property Managers on room use, attributes needed/used etc.
- Calendars clearly show block-out times, dates and available times and dates
Access to your campus’ Navigo® System & maps through home computers or handheld devices.
Your visitors are able to simply log-on to your website and select the "Campus Maps & Directions" link to instantly display the Navigo Internet Wayfinding System.
- Driving directions to and around the campus
- Suggested parking areas and best building entrances for them to use
- Floor plan maps
- Step-by-step printable or downloadable directions to their final destinations