Navigo delivers the premier wayfinding solution for large facilities, such as retail shopping centers, educational campuses, government or healthcare campuses.
Engage visitors with a Navigo wayfinding kiosk for a unique digital experience.
- Provide helpful customer service and instant information with self-service touchscreen kiosks, volunteer software applications and Internet/Intranet wayfinding systems
- Provide a “destination-specific” guide for each visitor including a wide range of information relating to the specific medical purpose of their visit. Maps, text directions, and other information can all be delivered in a variety of methods: print-outs, QR code scan to phone, MMS text or email.
- Highlight events, donors and medical news
- Actively promote the full scope of your facility’s services and activities
All Navigo wayfinding kiosks are customized to best suit your needs. We can make use of your existing hardware or provide a turnkey solution that includes software, hardware, enclosures, professional services and maintenance.
- Navigo offers Multilingual & ADA and Section 508 Compliant Software & Hardware
- Wayfinding kiosks are strategically located wherever assistance is needed and where the availability of other information would be beneficial
- Provide patient status without violating HIPPA regulations
What is the wayfinding challenge at your facility? Let us conduct a no obligation site survey that allows us to observe traffic flow, learn about your existing wayfinding initiatives and recommend ideal wayfinding kiosk placement. Our experts are available to help recommend and design a digital experience to best serve your visitor’s needs.
Navigo Wayfinding Systems are installed nationwide. Contact us to find a location near you.