Navigo® delivers the premier digital wayfinding system for large facilities, including office complexes, retail centers, schools and educational campuses, government buildings and healthcare centers.
- Provide helpful customer service and instant information with self-service touch screen kiosks, volunteer software applications and Internet/Intranet digital wayfinding systems
- Provide a “destination-specific” guide for each visitor including a wide range of information relating to the specific to their visit
- Maps, text directions, and other information can all be delivered in a variety of methods: print-outs, QR code scan to phone, MMS text or email
- Highlight events, sponsors alumni, new amenities and other news about the campus
- Actively promote the full scope of your facility’s services and activities
All Navigo® interactive wayfinding system products are customized to best suit your needs. We can make use of your existing hardware or provide a turnkey solution that includes software, hardware, enclosures, professional services and maintenance.
- Navigo® offers Multilingual & ADA and Section 508 Compliant Software & Hardware
- Wayfinding systems are strategically located wherever assistance is needed and where the availability of other information would be beneficial
- In hospitals, use Navigo® as patient status boards in waiting rooms
What is the wayfinding challenge at your facility?
Let us conduct a no obligation site survey that allows us to observe traffic flow, learn about your existing wayfinding initiatives and recommend the ideal Navigo digital wayfinding system products. Our experts are available to help recommend and design a digital experience to best serve your visitor’s needs.