Improve the experience at your facility with Navigo digital signage wayfinding solutions.
Navigo is used to provide hospital wayfinding maps to increase accessibility and decrease stress for patients & visitors:
- Provide clear and concise directions to departments, areas, and services within your facility
- Offer pathways and text directions to successfully guide your visitors and staff
- 3-D Area Maps of the Campus directs visitors to other buildings on your campus or to affiliated locations
And Navigo hospital wayfinding maps are available on ADA compliant kiosks, large scale LED screens placed in high traffic areas and mobile web browsers. In addition to wayfinding maps, use Navigo to:
- Display the schedule for current and upcoming events, activities, and classes being offered at the hospital
- Highlight biographical information about each physician
- Direct visitors to nearby restaurants, hotels, public transportation, etc.
- Allow visitors to view your web-site health information, or other pre-selected web pages directly from the kiosk.
The LinksPatrol™ feature controls which web pages users may access and prevents access to unauthorized pages
- Collect visitor feedback from your own multiple-choice survey questions
Each Navigo digital signage system is unique for the facility’s needs and the clientele they serve.
- Our digital experience & wayfinding specialists work with you to find the best solutions for your budget and your clientele
- Web and On-site demonstrations of our system features available for you and your team
- Our digital experience experts will perform free site survey to ensure our proposed solutions work best for your facility
- Each client works with individual project manager to design the optimal Navigo digital signage system
- Customer support available through phone, email and on-site visits as needed
Navigo Systems are customized for each facility. Contact us to find the right solution for you.