Improve the experience at your facility with Navigo hospital building directories, digital signage and wayfinding solutions.
Navigo® provides hospital wayfinding maps to increase accessibility and decrease stress for patients & visitors.
Digital signage with wayfinding for hospital:
- Provides clear and concise directions to departments, areas, and services within your facility
- Offers pathways and directions to successfully guide your visitors and staff
- 3-D interactive maps of buildings and their campus
Navigo® hospital wayfinding maps are available on ADA compliant kiosks, large scale LED screens placed in high traffic areas and mobile web browsers. In addition to wayfinding maps, Navigo® digital signage software can be used to:
- Display the schedule for events, activities, and classes at your facility
- Highlight biographical information about each physician
- Direct visitors to nearby restaurants, hotels, public transportation, etc.
- Allow visitors to view pre-selected web pages directly from the kiosk
The LinksPatrol™ feature controls which web pages users may access and prevents access to unauthorized pages
- Collect visitor feedback from your own multiple-choice survey questions
Each Navigo® digital signage system is unique for the facility’s needs and the clientele they serve.
- Our Navigo® experts work with you to develop the best solutions
- We provide web and on-site system demonstrations for your team
- We conduct a site survey to ensure all proposed solutions work for your facility
- Our clients have a dedicated project manager
- Customer support available through phone, email and on-site visits as needed
Navigo Systems are customized for each facility. Contact us to find the right solution for you.