Visitor Management Solutions to Communicate and Track Facility Traffic
From visitor badging software that allows agencies to register, badge and track visitors – to digital signage software for building directory and emergency alerting, Navigo® offers a full range of solutions for government facilities.
- Use Navigo®’s cloud-based visitor badging software to pre-register visitors, capture photos, digital signatures, compare to watchlist, issue badge – all with date/time stamps for full analytics and reporting.
- And Navigo®’s touchscreen and non-touchscreen digital signage, agencies can streamline communication and provide general building directory information as well as events calendars, compliance messages and emergency alert statuses on 1 or multiple screens.
Navigo® works on existing hardware or we can provide a turnkey solution including software, hardware, enclosures, professional services and on-going maintenance.
We are your solutions provider that offers scaleable modules to meet the visitor communication and management needs of your facility.
- Provide live news & weather
- Show transit information with TransitAccess™ real time status and schedules for nearby public and shared transportation options
- Link to live maps to provide directions to neighborhood amenities
And all Navigo® digital signage systems are ADA compliant with add-on hardware and features for Section 508 compliance.
On-demand reports available any time with your set criteria.
- A single master database allows for a centralized visitor/tenant-access/directory database
- Seamless integration with third party security systems such as TAC I/NET, C-CURE, Genetec Security Center, AMAG & many other security systems to allow access through turnstiles and elevator entry
Navigo® Systems are customized for each facility. Contact us to find the right solution for you.